- Brings up the Preferences panel. Refer to the help panels on the
individual preferences tabs for more info
- Save preferences to file
- This command saves all REW preferences to a file which can be used
when REW runs, see REW Preferences
for details about how to specify a preferences file REW should use.
Switching to file-based preferences can be done quickly by saving preferences
to rewprefs.txt in the log files folder and restarting REW.
- Delete preferences and shut down
- This command deletes all REW saved preferences and shuts down REW.
When REW next starts up it will be as a clean installation. If you wish
to remove REW and all its preferences from your system use this command
before uninstalling REW. See REW Preferences
for more details about preferences.
- Set window size to 1024x720
- This command resizes the main REW window to the specified size. Note
that the OS may change the window size slightly from the requested size.