- Brings up the Preferences panel. Refer to the help panels on the
individual preferences tabs for more info
- Delete Preferences and Shut Down
- This command deletes all REW saved preferences and shuts down REW.
When REW next starts up it will be as a clean installation. If you wish
to remove REW and all its preferences from your system use this command
before uninstalling REW. Preferences on Windows are stored in the registry
at HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\JavaSoft\Prefs\room eq wizard, on macOS they
are in the user's home directory at Library\Preferences in
com.apple.java.util.prefs.plist in a node called roomeqwizard.
- Set window size to 1024x720
- This command resizes the main REW window to the specified size. Note
that the OS may change the window size slightly from the requested size.